Selescope and Selescope Nord de France highly value your privacy and protecting your personal data. This is our policy on data protection.
Selescope, a limited liability company headquartered in Paris (75008), 116 avenue des Champs-Élysées (hereafter “we”), is responsible for processing your personal data. This document contains information regarding the way we use and protect your personal data and explains why we process such data. Simplified joint-stock company with a registered capital of 50,000 euros.
WHICH DATA IS PROCESSED?
We exclusively collect and use personal data that is essential to our activity and allows us to offer customized, quality services.
We may collect different types of personal data, including:
- identity and contact information (first and last name, picture, mailing and email address, phone number, title);
- information on training and professional background (cover letter, academic background, employment, name of employer);
- data related to the job offers you applied to (mobility, availability, function, sector, compensation, personality inventory);
- data related to your interactions with us: interview reports, data communicated on our websites, on social media, via email.
We shall not process data related to racial or ethnic origins, political opinion, religion, philosophical beliefs or union membership, genetic information, sexual life or orientation.
The data we use may be obtained directly from you or from the following sources, in an effort to verify or develop our database:
- publications/databases made accessible by official authorities (Official Journal, diploma);
- our client companies or service providers;
- websites/social media pages containing information you disclosed, and databases published by third parties.
For commercial or headhunting activities, Selescope may collect such personal data even if you are not a client or candidate.
HOW AND WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data in order to perform and honor our contract with you or to provide you with pre-contractual information.
Such information allows us, among other things, to:
- handle the invoice part of our missions;
- provide you with information related to our products and services;
- know you better;
- offer a service adapted to your challenges;
- invite you to our events.
To carry out such activities, we use:
- marketing campaigns;
- phone calls;
- contracts and invoices;
- mission and post-mission follow-up.
b. Candidates/hunted profiles
We use your personal data in order to ensure a smooth recruiting process. Such information allows us, among other things, to:
- Get in touch and communicate with you throughout the recruiting process;
- Show you other job offers corresponding to your experience and expectations;
- Give you guidance in your job hunt;
- Give our client the means to hire you.
We carry out such activities via phone calls or emails.
WHICH THIRD PARTIES CAN HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to carry out the above-mentioned tasks, we exclusively share your personal data with:
- Service providers and subcontractors performing services on our behalf;
- Client companies you are applying to.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Regarding candidates, the applicant’s data is retained for a period of one year corresponding to the duration of the mission followed by the successful applicant’s probation period. At the end of each period, we ask for the applicant’s consent to keep their data for another year.
Regarding clients, the majority of information is kept for the duration of the contract and for 10 years at the end of said contract.
Regarding prospects, information is retained for 2 years after their collection or our final contact.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW MAY YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you possess the following rights:
– Right of access: you may obtain information related data processing as well as a copy of such data.
– Right of rectification: should you consider your personal data to be incorrect or incomplete, you may demand that such data be modified accordingly.
– Right of erasure: you may demand that your personal data be erased, within regulatory limits.
– Right to restriction of processing: you may demand that the processing of your personal data be limited. – Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds related to your situation. You have the absolute right to object to your data being processed for commercial purposes, including profiling linked to commercial purposes.
– Right to data portability: when applicable, you may demand that the personal data you shared be returned to you or, when technically feasible, be transferred to a third party.
– Right to give directions related to the storage, erasure or communication of your personal data, applicable after your death.
– Right to withdraw consent: if you consented to the processing of your data, you may at any given time withdraw said consent.
You may exercise the above-mentioned rights via letter to Selescope, 116 avenue des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France, or email to email@example.com.
According to applicable regulations, you are allowed to lodge a complaint before the competent supervisory authority, such as the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (CNIL) in France.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS ANY MODIFICATION TO THIS DOCUMENT ON PERSONAL DATA?
In our world of continuous technological change, we periodically update this document.
The latest version of this document is available on our websites: www.selescope.com and www.scopexec.com.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Should you have any question regarding the use of your personal data covered in this document, please contact our Data Protection Officer via letter to: Selescope, Data Protection Officer, 116 avenue des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France.